The Start Up Diaries - Ordinary Entrepreneurs, Extra Ordinary Journeys
Every RANGRAGE Product is handcrafted/hand-painted individually, which makes them unique. Due to the intricate nature of painting, we take great pains in ensuring that what you see is as close to the real thing as possible. However, there may be slight variations in the colors of fabrics, or Painting of the image you see on your monitor and the actual product.
Apparels and Cushion covers-
For cleansing use a damp cloth only.
When you shop with RANGRAGE, it's our topmost priority to deliver quality products and to give you the most enjoyable and hassle-free online shopping experience. Keeping this in mind, our Returns & Exchange is also safe, easy and transparent.
- Returns are acknowledged in the following two scenarios:
1.1 A product is damaged, possibly in transit.
1.2. Mismatched product delivered, in terms of style, color and / or size. Please note that all our products are Hand-painted, hence slight variation in the actual product is expected.
If returns of the product are due to any other reason apart from the above mentioned ones, please get in touch with our Customer Service within 48 hours from the receipt of delivery. You can either call our Customer Service on 0731-6988884 between 10.00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. (IST), or email us at talktous@Rangrage.in .
2.RANGRAGE does not offer replacements on discounted or season-end sale products.
3. Returns of the product is acceptable within 15 days of delivery.
4. For returns, the shipping inwards depends on the availability of our associated courier services in your area and the size / weight of the product. If the service is not available in your area, please arrange for return via a trusted courier service of your choice. Please call our Customer Service on 0731-6988884 for further details.
4. The returned items will only be accepted in their original packaging, which includes bags, tags, boxes, invoices, documentations, warranty cards (if any), all accessories, and all the things that were present when the item was delivered to you.
5. The product you're returning must be unused, unwashed and in its original condition. If it is used, damaged, soiled or altered, the return won't be processed and the items will be sent back to you.
6. Please do not accept the package in damaged or soiled condition.
7. Products in sets cannot be returned individually.
8. If we are unable to send you a replacement of the item that you have returned, we will offer you a credit note for the same. (Validity for the RANGRAGE credit is Three months from the date of issue). Rang Rage credit given to the customer is not transferable to other user/s.
9. For Cancellation, the RANGRAGE website itself does not have any option to cancel an order once the payment is made, you can definitely get in touch with our Customer Service on 0731-6988884 or email us at talktous@Rangrage.in at the earliest with your Order number. We can cancel the order before dispatch or within 24 hours of placing the order which ever is earlier. We will also refund the amount immediately. Refunds generally take 15 days to reflect in your bank account.
Dry Clean Only. Every Rangrage Product is Hand-painted individually, which makes them unique. Due to the intricate nature of painting, we take great pains in ensuring that what you see is as close to the real thing as possible. However, there may be slight variations in the colours of fabrics, or Painting of the image you see on your monitor and the actual product.
Do Not Place On Direct Flame.Can Be Used To Serve Tea/ Coffee. Volume Capacity : 1.25 Litres. These kettles can be washed but please refrain from using an abrasive scrub on the outer surface. Mild Soap Can Be Used.
Every Rang Rage Product is hand-painted individually, which makes them unique.
Due to the intricate nature of painting, we take great pains in ensuring that what you see is as close to the real thing as possible. However, there may be slight variations in the colours of fabrics, or Painting of the image you see on your monitor and the actual product.
Stories of vision and conviction, passion and persistence, struggles and setbacks of six individuals behind the startups that became major players in their domain.
Entrepreneurs - from the Hindi heartland to Ivy League B-Schools and a college drop-out - who were convinced that their ideas offered a better value proposition than all existing products and services.
Uncommon stories of common individuals. These are no super heroes or geniuses or heirs of super rich families or the 'lucky ones', rather they are the men who made mistakes, suffered deceit and setbacks, and fought against all odds to come up triumphant.
Each of the stories is from a different field and presents a different face, yet the soul remains the same - ability to make things happen. Conviction, passion, willingness to take risks, hard work, perseverance, and team building remain the underlying thread in each story.
About the authors
Neeti Jain is Founder and Creative Director of RANGRAGE.in, a brand of Hand-painted apparels and home decor. She received her M.A. in Economics from Rajasthan University along with a Post Graduate Diploma in Brand Management from ICFAI and a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management. She has extensive experience of working in advertising, media and consultancy. Neeti has been visiting lecturer to various business schools in India and Oman. Her interests include painting and social work. Currently she resides in Indore with her one-year-old daughter and husband.
Gagan Jain is a seasoned professional with many years of experience in media, retail and e-commerce within India and abroad. He is associated with madinindia.com, a niche e-commerce startup and is also a founder of RANGRAGE.in, a designer label for Hand-painted merchandise. He was among the initial members of Moneysaver (now Snapdeal) when it laid its foundation. Gagan holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management and his interests include teaching. He has been actively conducting workshops for business bodies like PHDCCI and has been a visiting lecturer to various reputed B-schools in India and Oman. He was earlier residing in Oman, where he was the country head for a fashion brand.Œæ